Terms of participation
Ralf Bohle GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Str. 1, 51580 Reichshof, Germany („promoter“)
1. Entitlement to participate
Anyone who is at least 16 years old is eligible to participate. Excluded are employees of Ralf Bohle GmbH and Ripky Kurpfalz GmbH, their families, representatives and all persons who have professional contact with this competition.
Persons under 16 years of age require the consent of their legal guardian(s) to participate. The promoter is entitled to request the underage participant / winner to provide proof of the consent of the person(s) with parental authority at any time. Should this proof be requested by the promoter and not be provided by the participant / winner within the designated period, the promoter is entitled to exclude the underage participant / winner from participating / receiving the prize.
Participants must have a social media account as well as internet access. Furthermore, participants must post their entries in English.
By participating in the competition, participants confirm that they have read and accept these terms of participation. Any violation of these terms and conditions by the participant may result in the revocation of the prize.
2. Competition period:
Start date is November 2nd, 2021. The competition ends on February, 2nd 2022.
3. Terms of participation
Participation requires the following:
- Participants must first register to receive the Schwalbe newsletter. Registration takes place via the website www.schwalbe.com/teamsouplessechallenge/
- Participants will then be asked to upload - in particular photos and videos - to a landing page or to comment on, share or link to contributions. In doing so, participants agree that these posts may be shared on the Promoter's social media channels and websites, at the Promoter's discretion, for a period of 12 months. [facebook.com/schwalbetires; instagram.com/schwalbetires/; strava.com/clubs/pari-souplesse-club-584389; instagram.com/parisouplesseclub/; instagram.com/paulripke/; www.schwalbe.com]. For uploads, participants must provide their Instagram or Strava account and email address.
- All entries must remain publicly visible on the respective social network until the end of the competition period to be valid.
- Consent that photos and videos taken of the winner or the prize presentation may be distributed by Ralf Bohle GmbH for promotional purposes via the communication channels www.schwalbe.com and on the social networks [facebook.com/schwalbetires; instagram.com/schwalbetires/; strava.com/clubs/pari-souplesse-club-584389; instagram.com/parisouplesseclub/; instagram.com/paulripke/]
- By participating, the participant confirms to have all rights to the posted contributions, in particular rights to the uploaded images. As far as persons are recognizable on the pictures, the participant confirms that these have consented to the use described here by the participant.
5 times each a trip to the USA in the period end of March 2022 (5 days - subject to possible change). Winners will be selected at the sole discretion of the organizer. Receipt of the prize is subject to the following conditions:
- Declaration of a willingness to accept according to item 6 of these conditions
- The winners must meet the physical requirements for the start of the trip; the trip takes place at their own risk.
The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be paid out in cash. The prize will be processed in cooperation with the organizer's partner, Ripky Kurpfalz GmbH [Mönchhofstraße 11, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany], which will also receive the winners' data for this purpose.
6. Notification of the winners
The winners will be notified by Ralf Bohle GmbH via their social media account or via newsletter after the end of each challenge (competition period). The winners have seven days after the first contact to respond to confirm the selection and accept the prize. In the event that one of the winners does not respond within seven days after the first contact, Ralf Bohle GmbH reserves the right to disqualify this winner.
Bulk entries made by trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries made by or about third parties or associations, entries made using macros or other automated means, and entries that do not fully comply with the requirements of these terms of participation will be disqualified and will not be counted. If an entrant is found to be using computers to circumvent these terms of participation, for example, using "scripts" or "brute force", disguising their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using an identity other than their own, or using any other automated means to increase that entrant's entries in the competition in a manner inconsistent with the spirit of the competition, that entrant's entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be voided.
The promoter reserves the right to restrict or discontinue any of the services and features of the Sweepstakes at any time and for any reason.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without notice and without giving any reason. This applies in particular if proper execution cannot be guaranteed for technical or legal reasons. In such a case, the participants are not entitled to any claims against the promoter.
The promoter reserves the right to change the terms of participation or to extend or limit the time frame, provided that there are objective reasons for this and the change is reasonable. The promoter will announce any new terms of participation on the competition publication.
8. Confidentiality and data protection:
Participants' personal information will be kept confidential at all times and will only be used for the conduct and purposes of the competition as described in these terms of participation. The name of the winner will be transmitted to Paul Ripke. By entering the competition, participants agree to this use in the competition. The data protection conditions are available here https://www.schwalbe.com/datenschutz/.
9. Exclusion of liability:
Ralf Bohle GmbH shall not be liable to the winner for any loss or damage of any kind (whether in contract, tort, statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and the prize. This does not apply to damages resulting from injury to life, body or health due to a negligent breach of duty or to damages resulting from intent or gross negligence.
Ralf Bohle GmbH is not responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or for other reasons. Proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the entry. Ralf Bohle GmbH assumes no responsibility for system errors or other problems resulting in lost, late or non-received entries or notifications of the winner.
This competition is subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. The legal process is excluded.
This competition is not affiliated with, sponsored, endorsed or organized in any way by the Social Networks used. The participant provides his information to the promoter and not to the social networks used and the social networks used assume no liability for components of this competition.